Since we've moved to Chicago, Isaac has become very interested in the Cubs. He's watched them intently on TV, gone to games, made new "fan friends" and passed his love on to Grant. Not only has Grant become a baseball fan but he's become one of the best fans in the world, becoming a Cubs fan. This means they will be fans for life, along with the countless others. I like the Cubs and will always cheer them on and Evy will grow to love them I'm sure. So what can I say to so many fans who's hearts were crushed last night?
I'm Sorry!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
The Cubbies
Posted by Krazy Khania at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we are so sad for the cubs!! maybe next year...
Go Cubbies... Did you know that I have always been a Cubs fan too? The Cubs do their spring training in Mesa, AZ where I grew up. My first ball game I ever went to was one of their spring training games at Hohokam Park when I was about 10. I have loved them ever since. Go Cubbies!!!!
Post a Comment