Not long ago I was browsing on-line for some clothing for the kids and noticed GAP is holding their contest for the next "Gap Kid." I of course think my kids are beautiful and entered their photos to the mix. The GAP's judges will cut the bunch to 5 boys (5-12yr), 5 girls (5-12yr), 5 boys (0-4yr), and 5 girls (0-4yr). Then on November 30th through December 15th the public will be able to vote on the final 4. They are listed by first name and age (Evelyn 1 & Grant 5) So feel free to visit gapkids.com and vote for my cute babes!
Thanks!
3 comments:
http://thehart-family.blogspot.com/
This is the blog of a girl who will email you great tips on how to beautify your blog. I just noticed your comment on Mrs. Dub's site, whom I read every day.
cute pictures!! I had entered Eli too but am happy that he won't be competing against Grant or Evelyn :)
So cute! I love your gap kids! I entered Marlee too ; ) and like Sarah said, it's good we won't be competing against all our cute kids...
Post a Comment