
Well, it's been 6 years since Isaac and I got married and even though I can't remember what I did yesterday I can remember the feeling I had that day. I just wanted to be sealed to this strong man. I remember Isaac's smile would not fade not even as we went to bed that night. Since that day we've had many more smiles. We've also had our share of trials. Who could know what was in store, certainly not us!
We started out in Salt Lake City in our little 2 bedroom house. Almost exactly 13 months later Grant was born and made our home so full. So full of love, so full of toys, so full of diapers, and so full of laughter. In 2005 Isaac graduated with his masters and got a job offer in New York City. In August of that year we moved to a part of Manhattan called Washington Heights into a 1 bedroom apartment. It was a difficult transition for me but my boys loved it. Only 6 months later we accepted a job just outside of Chicago so off we were to the Windy City suburbs in the middle of winter. Then only 8 months later our long awaited Evelyn arrived. She brings more love, more toys, more diapers, and more laughter.
One of the things I've learned from my marriage are that your love is always there it just grows and changes. With all our moving I learned that as long as you are together it doesn't matter where you are. Also I've learned that no matter how well you think you know someone they can still surprise you!
I love and am in love with Isaac. He is the best husband for me and I am thankful every day that he's a part of my life and the father of my children!!
3 comments:
What a beautiful post! You are a wonderful couple and you have a beautiful family. We are so lucky to know you.
Happy Anniversary!!!
Congrats on 6 years!
Congrats Khania and Isaac! I have to admit that I actually teared up reading your post. That was very sweet!
Post a Comment