usa flag

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

At Bubble's Pool

We had fun at Bubble's pool too. One of the most fun things that happened on our trip was....One Friday night Zon, my brother called my mom's house and said he had a treat for us. My mom and I got so excited at the thoughts of some yummy desert from the market that he goes too on Friday. We couldn't wait!! He finally got there and came into the room we were in and said "Oh I just wanted to see where you were. I'll bring it in." Next thing we know Isaac is standing in the doorway! We were so shocked we could barely speak. He was there for a long weekend and would fly back to IL with us on Tuesday. It was great to have him there. Our favorite things to do at my mom's is hang out at the pool and so we did!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).