usa flag

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Miss You Rachael!

Well it's been a crazy few weeks but we're starting to get back into our routine. We had to say good-bye to the Horstmann's for the summer which was very hard for Rachael and I because we have come to rely on the friendship we have. Miss you Rachael! We were both in denial the week before they left because we didn't pack and didn't really talk about it to each other. They left on a Monday for Texas and the kids and I left on a Tuesday for Pennsylvania. We went to PA for 2 weeks and while we were there we had a great time with family and friends. Stay tuned for our vacation details!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute photo of you two!!

I cant' wait to see your vacation pictures...

Rachie said...

How can you miss me? I only live 10 minutes away??? Oh , I see it is the other Rachael :)