usa flag

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Observing Preschool


This year was Evelyn's last year at preschool. It is a bitter sweet time. I'm so proud of how she's grown and yet we'll miss the quite, calm, and collected basement which is "Miss Nancy's." I never really formally observed the class so I decided since the year was winding down that I would sneak a peek. Nancy was moving from this location that she had been at for years so it was a great time to get shots from this original space. The top 2 photos are of Evy and her best bud Ava working together on a book called "Parts of the Frog" The next photos are of the singing time they do. I just love how Nancy has them stretch their mouths like a real singer. I know Evy will miss Nancy and Rebekeh so much, the are the best teachers. I hope I get to say that at the end of every year.

0 comments: