On our last full day in Mexico, we traveled to the Tulum ruins. They were perfectly placed on the shore line that gave them a beautiful view. It was my first time seeing ruins and I really was trying hard to feel what it was like to have lived there so long ago. What did they think and feel? Can you imagine if they visited our time? We had fun and made it back for the lunch buffet and more fun in the sun. That evening we spent dinner at the Mexican restaurant at the hotel with delish authentic food! It wouldn't have been complete without a photo of Bubble and I with sombreros and our cute Mexican shirts.
What a treat for Bubble and I but we were both ready to come home.
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Mexico: Day 7
Posted by Krazy Khania at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
loved your mexico posts!! looks so wonderful there. ahhhhh. wishing a beach vacay was in my immediate future :)
Post a Comment