usa flag

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Museum


I called my friend, Sarah, on one of those Monday's off in February and said "Do you want to do something today?" She said "Yea, do you want to go to the Milwaukee Children's Museum?" I really just meant hang out at a par but suddenly got excited about a mini road trip, so we went. This museum is really fun and it's right on the water. They had all kinds of things to play with. Grant's favorite was constructing a tower type thing and Evelyn's was playing with a horse. It was a really unexpected but fun day.

2 comments:

Mostess Mommy said...

Awww, that looks like so much fun! I think you should make the "Construction Khania" picture your profile pic on Facebook!

Sarah S said...

this post made me smile remembering that day! glad I have such a fun spontaneous friend to do crazy spur-of-the-moment things with :)