As I said there are 3 hotels on this resort and so there are many buffets to try out. When we tried the buffets we got to see what the other 2 hotels have to offer. There is a dauphin aquarium on one and we got to watch the dauphins swim and put on a little show. When I would get back to the room our housekeeper left little towel animals for me. It was a cute touch and made me smile. These last 2 photos are of a dinner party that the hotel put on for the Apple Vacations guests, which we were. It was nice fun and we finally met more Americans. Mostly everyone there was from Canada. I even mt friend who live about a mile from where we live now!
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Mexico: Day 4
Posted by Krazy Khania at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment