usa flag

Saturday, January 2, 2010

On the Fourteenth Day of Christmas

Well here we are the first day of the year but I took no photographs. Sorry. We didn't really do a whole lot. We slept until 9:30am and then just played and watched t.v. I started to go through and sort Grant's Legos again! Mark and Sheila came over for dinner but I forgot to get the camera out. We had a yummy roast and then I wanted to have fondue for desert but I messed it up and the chocolate turned into a gritty paste. No one cared but me. They all just spread it on their fruit like peanut butter. At the end of our desert the kids kept bugging me for marshmallows and so I told Grant he can have one if he can guess how many marshmallows I can stick in my mouth. These were the regular large ones and he guessed 3. Grant never got his marshmallow, I crammed 7 in my big mouth! By the end of the night I was so tired but I was a wonderful first day of the year.

0 comments: