While this is the most unattractive photo it was the only way I could document Grant's chipped tooth. Yesterday, Grant and I shared some hot chocolate before his dentist appointment. I thought it would help him relax and work as a bribe. On our way from the hot chocolate we walked along playing a game where Grant bumps into me trying to throw me off balance. I played along and one time I bumped him throwing him off balance and he fell face first onto the sidewalk! He was crying and I felt so bad. I scooped him up and put him on a bench and saw blood. Then Grant said "I think my tooth fell out!" So I frantically searched the ground for a tooth but couldn't find one and then I went back to him to look in his mouth. I could see that his front permanent tooth was chipped! I felt worse and started to think of all the bills I was going to incur form having done this but it was an accident. We, of course, walked quickly to the dentist office and explained what happened. She x-rayed it and said it looks okay for now but we'll have to keep an eye on it. We'll go back soon and get the tooth cosmetically repaired but in the mean time this is what it looks like.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Grant's Chipped Tooth
Posted by Krazy Khania at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dang! How ironic that you were on your way to the dentist anyway. These kinds of things are so annoying!! I hope Grant is ok, and that the expense won't be too bad!
Aaah. I can't even look at that without cringing. Yowch!
Post a Comment