usa flag

Monday, March 23, 2009

Start 2 Finish

Well, here is what our loco family has been up to lately.....Start 2 Finish! Isaac and his partner, Mark, have been slaving away for many months now to build their dream of S2F. Marc is an excellent physical therapist and bike fitter. He also shares a passion for cycling with Isaac. Here are just a few shots of the studio on our Grand Opening night. It was wonderful! We had family in from out of town and many many friends come to visit. We were also excited about all the buzz it created in the community. There was a reporter there from a local paper and so we couldn't be more excited to start this chapter of our life. It has taken Isaac away from home but we are so proud of him for full filling a dream!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

The place looks great. Wish we could have been there for the open house.

Sarah S said...

I need to email the pictures from the party... remind me if I forget (I'm holding Charlie in my arms and Eli is waking up, so I don't think it's going to happen right now)