Story 1 : The other day Grant says, out of the blue, "When I grow up I'm going to be a car maker."..... "I'm going to call it the Buttcrack Car.....and the horn will sound like a fart." Story 2: Today Evelyn went tinkle in the potty and when she go off the seat, she turned and looked at the bowl, squealed and said "lemonade!" Honesty where did she get this? We don't really drink lemonade! Story 3: For Christmas, my mom got me this handy little computer called the Smart Shopper. It's really cool. I push a record button and say what I want to put on my shopping list and it brings it up. Since it works on voice recognition you can get some funny guesses, as you can imagine. These are the latest: Ding Dongs = Tampons Pens = Depends Janice and I had some good laughs over the ding dongs!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wish I could get more "potty talk" at my house! Bria loves "practicing" on the potty, but no action yet, despite my bribes of candies and princess panties. BTW, you 2 ladies take a beautiful picture together!
ok, thanks for making me roll this morning. the best is the fart horn! i am dying. chip off the ol block eh?
That's hilarious!! And I'm so jealous of your smart shopper - I was just reading about those the other day. The voice recognition part sounds so funny.
haha...that's funny!
Post a Comment