
food galore!

So after all the craziness surrounding S2F my mom and I took a little trip down to beautiful Mexico! I realized I hadn't traveled outside the US since my honeymoon, so sad. Anyway, we went to Cancun and stayed at a beautiful resort called The Royal Solaris Cancun. As you can see there was plenty of sunshine and food! There were a few spring breakers and my mom and I had fun with it....not too much fun, ya know. We were able to do some shopping, lay by the pool, paddle boating, see shows and of course eating. We had a couple breakfasts one day, a few lunches the next, plenty of coconut ice cream and by the final night we were stuffed but I insisted we keep eating because when we got back to my house there'd be nothing, he he! Well, I don't want to rub it in but it was a excellent trip. Thanks to Mom who took me and double thanks to Isaac's Mom and Dad for watching the kids!
4 comments:
How fun!
What a fun trip! Just you and your madre! What a great get-away.
I'm jealous... :) I'm glad you had a great time!
I'm so glad you posted pictures! I meant to ask you about them on Friday and then totally spaced it while I was there. Your trip looks SO wonderful. Love the pictures, especially the massage hut :)
Post a Comment