usa flag

Monday, March 23, 2009

New Bike

Here is Grant on his new bike! Grandma and Bumpa thought his old one was too small so they sent a new one... Thanks!!! Make note of Grant's all blue clothes to match his bike. This one has hand brakes that he will have to get used to but he seems to be able to ride it well. As for his old bike we passed on to friends who needed a bigger size as much as he did.

3 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Fun Blog Khania! I'm glad I found you on here. Love the matching Blue outfit and the bike!

The Wisconsin Dells look fun. I just may have to take a little trip over there to experience it. You guys looked like you had a blast. You will have to feel me in.

Lindsay said...

He looks so happy with his new bike.

Sarah S said...

Grant's bike looks GREAT!! I love that he's matching his bike in the blue outfit.