usa flag

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Morton Arboretum

Here's an impromptu visit to the Morton Arboretum with some friends. It was a beautiful day and the trees were amazing. Of course, I don't have an photos of trees just Evelyn! She looked to cute to ignore and we had so much fun in the kids area. I was totally impressed with her walk across the rope bridge, in rain boots I might add. And make note of Eli's cute face behind Evy and I. Sarah must have taken 1o photos of Evy and I but those kids wouldn't cooperate so that was the best one. I love it! We'll have to go back soon. Thanks Sarah!!

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

Evy was SO cute in her darling outfit and rain boots. Thanks for coming along on a last-minute adventure to Morton Arboretum :)

Sarah S said...

And next time, we'd better SLOW DOWN!!! :)