We had lots of fun this Halloween. First I'll point out that Evy and Grant had 3 different (check past posts too) costumes and thank goodness we had everything we needed. We had a fun Halloween night trick-or-treating. We first visited "the scary house" that Grant went to last year and seemed fine with. This year it was a different story, they scared him so bad. He was running and yelling and at one point he was saying "new trick! new trick!" Which made me laugh even more. It was so funny I was doubled over and tears were come out of my eyes. Evy hated it and we weren't even close. After that we went along our "walk to school" route and ran into friends. Grant met up with his buddy Tom and they ran to a few houses together. They were so silly and Tom kept spilling his big bucket of candy, again I laughed. Evy was finished getting candy pretty quick. Grant wanted to stay out but he was more interested in seeing friends than getting candy.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment