usa flag

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Game to Remember

A few weeks ago Isaac, Grant and I had the chance to go to a University of Utah football game at Notre Dame! Even thought the weather was wet and cool it was so great to go and visit such a historic university. The tail-gating was huge and so much fun to walk around. We saw a few friends and Isaac even saw someone he went to the U with so long ago. There were many Utah fans there and I have to admit the ND fans were just as nice. We ended up sitting in a nice area of Ute fans but I must say it was still WET! Grant and I liked the "touchdown Jesus" and the fast jets that flew by a few times. As the game went on it was clear that Utah was going to lose miserably but I'm glad we go to go anyway.

0 comments: