
Sheila, Mark, Isaac & Khania in Park City

Brittney & Peter opened their home to us and we had so much fun staying up late catching up. We miss having them close by but our friendship stays strong.

These are stamps that they put on registered riders. Cool huh?

We ate at Lonestar Tacos, our favorite restaurant, with Shelly, Mark & Sheila.

Here is one packed Suburban. You can't really see how much is in there but the 3rd row is folded down and there was not a spot left. We reserved a minivan and got this. I was thrilled!

Just before the race Isaac pumped up his tires.

Here the guys are in line to start and minutes away from an amazing ride.

I always like the things we have to put on the support vehicle. It makes me feel cool and special. Sheila and I called ourselves the "Super Suburban Support Crew" and we were!

As I was on the way to the airport I realized I didn't have my sunglasses and so Stacy only had these "Optimus Prime" ones. They were so un-cool that they were cool, ya know? I wore them the whole time. Thanks Harker!

Our first feed zone in Montpelier. The guys just finished their hardest climb and were doing okay.

This was our view for about an hour because we had to merge with the riders. It was my most favorite time where Sheila and I rolled the windows down and sang/shouted to everyone from Bon Jovi to Lady Gaga. It was a blast!

After a feed zone we were able to pass Isaac and Mark and then pull over to have them pass us. It was great because Sheila had a cow bell and she wasn't afraid to use it. "More cow bell!"

Last year this time our sister-in-law, Aldara, was pregnant with Benjamin and this year we finally got to meet him. He is sweet boy and a big flirt and he looks just like his daddy.

The Finish!!!
Sorry it's not the best shot but between the lighting, speed and me shouting it can only be this good.

Happy Boys!
Isaac and Mark, we are all so proud of you!
3 comments:
Congrats guys! We had so much fun catching up with you. You are a faster poster than I am. You'll notice that it takes about a month, at least, for something to show up. :)
K - you are one awesome wifey for your support! You are a great athletic supporter! And those glasses rock!
Fun pictures!! I think it's really cool that Isaac did this again. It's such a huge accomplishment! I'm glad you got the Suburban too - it just fits the Khania vibe, with your typical car being a COMMANDER...
Post a Comment