usa flag

Friday, September 18, 2009

Another First Day of School

Here is Dolly on her first day of school! We are blessed to know a woman who has a Montessori school in her home and Evy goes with all her friends. She had a great first day and here she is showing her "work." I am so excited for her to go off and learn new things. Her teacher, Nancy, said she had fun following an older girl and she liked the matching puzzles. She told me "there are babies at school" refering to the dolls. Might I add, Evy looks so beautiful and grown up in this picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty girl! Nice work Evy, have a great time at school, sure sounds like a fun time!
Love,
G&G Lund

Sarah S said...

Evy's hair is so pretty!! Just like yours Khania. I'm glad Evy liked preschool - it's going to be a fun year for these little guys :)

Britt Chudleigh said...

beautiful girl!