usa flag

Monday, August 31, 2009

Ahhhh.... At Last

The day was finally here. The first day of school. What an amazing thing it is to have a first grader. This morning we all got ready and walked Grant to his first day of first grade.He rode of course and I learned once again to set my clocks to school time, if ya know what I mean. But we all filed in and got to see Grant's class, teacher, classmates and friends. I was so happy to be back because I really missed it and while we have not returned to school since June 12th it felt as though I never left. Anyway, Grant told me he had a great day and he ate all of his big lunch and he was tired!! Yes I said Grant was tired. I can only hope he has met his match or maybe he's not feeling well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Grant on 1st Grade!!!
Great photos, sounds like a great first day! Have a great school year!
Love to all,
G&G Lund

Britt Chudleigh said...

You gotta love school. :) That is so fun that he gets to ride his bike everywhere you go. Our big a#$ hills prevent any of that unless I am prepared for a huge ordeal.

The Rosengrants said...

How cool to walk to school. First grade seems awesome!! Congrats mom