You knew it was going to happen! All Grant's chipmunk catching skills finally paid off when this Sunday he caught his first animal. Evelyn named him Junk. Who knows where that came from. But on Sunday morning at the Christensen's Steve taught Grant how to operate his chipmunk trap and then lent it to him (with my permission) and Grant was fired up. The minute we got home Grant set the trap and 30min later there he was. We released him back into the yard so that Grant can catch him 7 more times today. It's a game he plays I guess. While Grant is cautious, I'm just still waiting for him to get bit. Now that I think of it Grant kind of reminds me of a chipmunk ;)
Monday, August 17, 2009
Junk the Chipmunk
Posted by Krazy Khania at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love Junk the Chipmunk! Such a great name.
And I meant to ask you - would Grant be interested in helping us catch the chipmunk that seems to reside in our garage? I saw him the other day and tried to chase him out, but he wasn't very afraid of me. The nerve! :)
Post a Comment