On Thursday I had to take Grant to the doctor for his "well" visit and because we were behind in his immunizations he had to get a shot. He was sooooooo worked up it took a bigger nurse and myself to hold him and a nurse to give the shot. He was hysterical!! When I was leaving I dug through the sticker box looking for a princess sticker for Evy and I found this one.....Sponge Bob crying his eyes out and I took it to Grant. He had run out of the Dr. office still upset, even thought he said "That didn't hurt too bad." When I caught up to him I gave him the sticker and said "This is what you looked like." He started laughing and then he told me I should keep it and so I did. I wore it all day and told my tale. It now lives in his journal where I will write the same story.
Monday, August 24, 2009
"Do I Have to Get a Shot?"
Posted by Krazy Khania at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That's funny. We have been lucky, our kids don't seem to be bothered with shots, staples, medicine etc.
Post a Comment