Again, I'll apologize for the upside down photo. I guess I was in a hurry or something. Anyway, PoP celebrated his 60th birthday Dec 31 and Diane decided to surprise him with a party! We decided to surprise everyone and show up! This was one of my most favorite things we did this holiday season!! We drove in the middle of the night on a Thursday and got to a hotel near Zon at 9am Friday. We napped and then visited Zon and Shannon. On Saturday morning we drove up to PoP's party and first surprised Bubble & Dale and then the other guests. When PoP saw us he was totally surprised and Diane was so happy. We were able to spend time with PoP after the party and then we headed down to Bubble's to ring in our New Year. We made it back up to PoP's after another surprise, this time for the kids, but that's in the next post.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
PoP's Surprise
Posted by Krazy Khania at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment