Here is my beautiful girl on the first day of her last year of preschool. Yes, she seems a bit big for preschool still but having a birthday in October in IL means you go to school the next year. One this day I thought "She could go to kindergarten today" but having gone this whole school year and looking back I am amazed at how much Evy has changed. She is not as shy and has made friends just about anywhere she goes. Her reading has improved and she is getting math concepts quickly. She is quite the artist and values her relationships. Will it be hard on her first day of kindergarten? I'm sure but having this last year with such great teachers, Nancy and Rebekeh, I know she'll be successful.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
First Day of the Last Year
Posted by Krazy Khania at 6:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment