usa flag

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Our New Home


Here it is, our new home!! We moved just about a block away from the house we were renting. We started looking t buy a house in April and this place came on the market in June. We first saw it, fell in love and made an offer but the sellers didn't want to play the game with us. We continued to look at houses in the area and by early August we decided we'd "make an offer they can't refuse." They of course did refuse it but at least they were ready to play. We went a little above what we wanted but we were happy to sign the next 30yrs away, at least I was.
This really is our dream home with a full unfinished attic and a high ceiling unfinished basement we are ready to DIY. We are in the same school boundary and right across from a big beautiful park! Right now, until the attic is turned into our master bedroom I have a craft room and in the basement there is a nice bike room for Isaac. We did discover, on the day we signed, that our cars barely fit in the garage but we make it work and we learned the driveway is terribly long after a snowstorm or two BUT everyday I know how truly blessed we are!

1 comments:

It's a Boy!!! said...

I love your new house! And that rug is AWESOME!!!