A couple of Thursday nights ago Isaac and I had the privilege of going to the premier of Phil Keoghan's documentary about his ride across the US for MS. It was amazing!! Isaac has connections to the MS chapter here in IL and so we got to go to the VIP party before the show and meet Phil himself. For those of you who don't know Phil is the host of a show called The Amazing Race where teams race around the world going to different countries and taking part in challenges that are common to those countries. I LOVE IT! It is a great show and Phil himself couldn't be better. So I was excited to meet Phil and get a little snapshot with him, and here we are. The film was so amazing! It was inspiring and made me want to ride a bike across the country until I realized how funny that would be. That kind of stuff is made for my boys Grant and Isaac. I'm sure they check that of there list some day. Anyway, I highly encourage anyone to see this film and for a sneak peek go to www.noopportunitywasted.com
Sunday, February 20, 2011
The Ride
Posted by Krazy Khania at 6:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment