usa flag

Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 8: Last Day

big hugs for Princess Jasmin
Swiss Family Robinson tree house
hands up!
Big Thunder Mountain
monorail ride I was excited to see Capt'n Jack Evy couldn't stop watching him
Grant and Isaac are in the front row
We decided to one more time hit the Magic Kingdom on our last day. Grant was still killin' Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain. Evy really like the Swiss family tree house and so we did that while our boys rode rides. We also got lucky to see Princess Jasmin even though the line was in the sun and maybe the hottest I have ever been. We took a monorail ride and the kids thought it was so funny that it went through the Contemporary Hotel. As we passed some pirate training by Capt'n Jack Sparrow Evy wouldn't let us leave. She was really captivated by him. Evy also got us all on the Tea Cups but we couldn't spin too much because of our boys, they get sick. We were all sad to leave but excited to be home. It was one of the greatest vacations I have ever had and I hope the kids remember it as well as I do. Thanks to PoP for the gift of memories. Thanks to Isaac for making it a reality. Thanks to Grandma for your tips. And thanks to Walt for dreaming!

1 comments:

Sarah S said...

Awesome pictures!! I loved looking through your posts from Disneyworld. Today we saw an airplane in the sky and I asked Eli where it was going - he said, "Maybe Disneyworld?" You got it on his radar! :) I'm so glad you guys got to go - it looked like a fantastic trip.