
On day 5 we went to a very busy Hollywood Studios. It was great fun though. Grant as you can see was able to attend the Jedi Training Academy and did very well despite the melting heat. This is a must if you visit even if you just watch. We had lunch at the 50's Prime Time Cafe which I love. Not only is the food yummy but they treat you like kids in the 50's. Isaac got scolded for putting his elbows on the table and Grant got a "I can't believe your wearing your hat at the table! I know mom taught you better than that." One of my favorite things we did this day was go see Beauty and the Beast. I loved watching everyone sing and dance and I can't wait to go to more musicals with Evy as she gets older. My other favorite thing I did was talk Grant into going on Rockin' Roller coaster with me. he he! I asked him if he liked it at the end and he said "Yea I loved it, but I'm not doing it again." Grant did like Star Tours and I'm glad we had a chance to ride it before they change it in the fall. And Isaac went sole on the Tower of Terror but he didn't care. We ended up leaving him to ride some more rides so we could hit the hotel pool.
0 comments:
Post a Comment