usa flag

Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 4: Magic Kingdom

playing catch twirling
this is how much Coke I drank at WDW, just kidding!
parades
Cinderella's step mother and step sisters, I love their faces
Cinderella's castle
a spiral staircase
dining area of Cinderella's castle
Evy wouldn't get up for Snow White
Ariel was fun (check out Evy's face)
Belle was beautiful
a chocolate crown came with Evy's ice cream so she had to put it on her head
finally a goodbye hug for Cinderella
I guess Grant won't be king today
Mickey's pumpkin patch
The cool thing about this day was that Isaac convinced me to just ask if they had any tables available at Cinderella's Royal Table and they did! These tables are usually reserved months in advance and so we were so privileged to eat there. It was expensive but good food. Evy said it was her favorite thing and Grant enjoyd it too. We were able to visit Minnie & Mickey Mouses' houses and play on Donald's boat. Evy also like "It's a Small World" and Grant like the "Peter pan" ride. I believe this was the day Grant fell in love with Splash Mountain and rode it like 4 times. One of those time was with me and we got soaked!! This day we got a later start too and so we stayed long enough to see the castle change colors.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I love Grant's face when he's with the princesses!

Andreas and Amber said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time! What an adorable family you are!

Andreas and Amber said...

It looks like you all had such an awesome time! What an adorable family you are!

Andreas and Amber said...

It looks like you all had such an awesome time! What an adorable family you are!