usa flag

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Begining of Spring Break

Before takeoff and Evelyn's distress
I was shocked when the pilot invited Grant to the cockpit
Grant making himself at home in Bumpa's truck
The Lund's beautiful view
We decided that it was high time we went to visit Grandma and Bumpa so we left our chilly Illinois and headed for a cool southern Utah. Evelyn did not enjoy taking off or landing but she seemed to be okay in between. We'll give her a break since the last time she flew she was 7 months old. It kind of made me laugh because she kept shouting "NO! NO! NO!" and "I want my daddy!" or "I want Grandma!" and "I want to land." And we finally did land in LasVegas and met an anxious Grandma and Bumpa. They treated us to a dinner at the Rainforest Cafe in the MGM Grand and the kids were wide eyed walking (or dancing) through the casino. We didn't get to their home until midnight and the kids were ready to go. Unfortunately the adults were pooped! we had to get some sleep for the rest of the trip.

0 comments: