
Evelyn has really taken to photography lately. She plans to ask Santa for her own camera for Christmas and Santa has already found one ;) Here are a few of her pieces. She doesn't do too bad eh? The one of her friend, Eli, makes me laugh becasue just before she took it she grabbed his arm and said "Eli look at me." The next one makes me laugh because after Sarah and I took photos of the kids I told her Evelyn could take a photo of the two of us. Sarah was all for it but when Evy just stood there cross-eyed trying to get us in the screen we lost it and had a giggle fit in the middle of the museum. And for a special treat we have Grandma & Mommy's mid section, thank you Evelyn!
2 comments:
It WAS pretty funny!! I think Evy will be a great photographer someday.
I wish I had a pic of the giggle fit and of her trying to take the picture.
Post a Comment