Yesterday we had a beautiful day so we cleaned up the millions of leaves in our yard. I borrowed a blower from some friends which was a huge blessing (last year I had blisties from the rake!) I was laughing at one point because I was blowing the leaves against the wind and getting no where. Grant loved the blower and did a really good job. It wasn't easy to get the leaves into that pile. After a while he only had an interest in the blower being a blow torch to get bad guys (something he saw on Clone Wars.) Evy was helpful too. She tried the blower and then raked and shoveled leaves into the big bags, all in bare feet!
I am so grateful it was an absolutely beautiful day!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Lots of Leaves
Posted by Krazy Khania at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks like a big job! Grant looks like a great "worker-man" with the leaf blower. That's the term Isaac always used when he was a kid.
Always,
G&G Lund
Post a Comment