Evelyn had a wonderful birthday! I of course didn't realize the camera batteries needed to be charged so we only got the candles being blown out. She was very excited to open stickers, books, playmobil, glass slippers, a Snow White costume and cute clothes. During the day she went to school in the morning and celebrated with mini cupcakes & her classmates. She woke up to coral colored Gerber Daisies from daddy. I think she had a great day!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Happy 3rd Birthday
Posted by Krazy Khania at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is such a sweet picture! Happy Birthday!
Are our babies really 3? Evy is such a darling girl! Just catching up on your blog. You guys look like you're having a lot of fun. The Lotoja looks awesome!
What a little lady she is turning into be! I can't believe that we had our little girls at the same time and now they are 3 years old! Time flies by! Miss ya!
Post a Comment