usa flag

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kohl's Childrens Museum

This past week Grant had a half day at school so instead of staying home and listening to the bickering I decided to take the kids to Kohl's Children's Museum. It was Evy and my first time there and Grant hadn't been there in about 2 years so it was great! I was so well laid out and the perfect size. I really loved being there and I think we will get a membership so we can go more often. Here are some cute photos of the kids at a child sized Dominicks grocery store, nursery, vet office, and Water Works. The funniest photo, to me, is of Grant reading to the baby. Prior to this he was whining "When are we going somewhere else?" "Why do we have to stay here?" I explained to him that Evy likes to be here and so we should give her a fair time. Then I said "Grant are you going to be a daddy someday?" He quickly said "yes" and I said "Why don't you practice?" And so he did. I think the kids had the most fun at the little grocery store. It was so much fun watching them shop and they even had a scanner that beeped at the check out. I only wish I could have sat in the grocery cart and fussed and cried as they shopped :)

0 comments: