usa flag

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Could Be Warmer!

So the hot Thursday (prior post) I decided we'd go to the beach the next day. Well, I woke up that Friday and it was chilly! But my children insisted we go tot he beach as promised. They wore their swim suits and all. I was bundled up because I knew how cold it can be at the beach in May. We did have fun though. Grant found a burnt piece of wood and called treasure. Then he buried it and put a stick there so he would know where it was. He's so creative! Evy played in the sand but was cold. Our most interesting activity was wildlife watching. At one point two younger deer were frolicking at the waters edge. They looked like puppies running around. Then two adult geese and five goslings came waddling by. It was cold but cool!

1 comments:

Sarah S said...

how cool to see those deer by the water! I especially love that pic of Evy wrapped up in her bright beach towel. so cute!