usa flag

Saturday, April 25, 2009

TV Tune Out Week

My tv tune out bulletin board. "Turn it off"was the motto.
This week was tv tune out week and Grant was determined to not use a screen for fun. Monday after school Grant had chess and then he and Evy played in Grant's classroom while I finished a bulletin board promoting this week. Tuesday we came home and since it was pouring rain outside we planted some plants inside. Wednesday we got to play after school on the playground and hang out with the Kamae girls. Thursday I drug the kids to get some professional photos taken at the mall. Friday Grant got to play at one friends house with 4 other friends. Then we got pizza and came home to play with Alex! Saturday, Grant had his first baseball game and then we cleaned bedrooms. There was supposed to be a fun bike ride in the park but Mother Nature had other plans, by way of thunder storms. We made though!

1 comments:

tammy said...

Great idea! I'm going to try that.