Here is one of the cutest things that happened this week. When you have seven children running around - ages newborn, 18 mon, almost 2, 2 and a half, just 4, and two 6yr. olds - honestly it's hard to know who's doing what. The one day I could hear the piano being played so nicely but I knew it was not Christopher, it wasn't Grant's style and the babies just pound on the keys. I came around the corner and all I saw were these little feet. I ran to get the camera and got this. Sorry it's 2 minutes long but it is sweet how you and hear her turning the pages and I love when her knees start bouncing from hitting the keys.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was cute!
That was sooo sweet! Her little song and the turning of the pages was killing me! I am so glad you have a blog too! check our out at markhamimages.blogspot.com
She is so nice to the piano!! And I laughed hearing Nathan in the background.
ok, one of the cutest things ever!
Post a Comment