usa flag

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One Darn Good Show!

As you can see we had a fun filled evening out last Monday when we went to see Metallica play. It was Shelly Isaac and I and we had a great time. I wasn't sure how much fun I would have since this is more of Isaac's thing than mine but I actually had a lot of fun. They are excellent performers and so no matter if you hated the music you'd still be entertained. I spent a lot of time as group photographer and the rest of my time was spent observing. I was most captivated by the mosh pits. There were tow and they were each different and so I watched to see the difference. These guys really want to make the show a total sensory experience. As I said these guys were excellent performers. They totally connected with he crowd and were funny. I also had many flashbacks to my day when I had friends who were in bands and what a funny life I once lead. It was a fun night with Isaac too because he was so pumped to be there and I got a glimpse at his earlier days too. I'm so happy I went and thank all who made it possible...Shelly, Isaac, and Carrie!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like it was a fun time. I'm glad you got to go.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're pics are awesome! I like a few Metallica songs, and I'm sure hearing them live would've been awesome! Glad you had a good time...

shelly said...

It was so much fun to be there with you guys and thanks for taking such great pics!!