
Well, our Christmas morn came not so bright but early! Grant woke at 5:15 a.m. and I made him play for another 45 minutes. He did well but couldn't stand it any longer and so at 6 we were all up and down the stairs to open gifts. The kids lined up youngest to oldest, like Isaac did as a child, but with only two kids it's not that big of a deal. I couldn't help but grab a shot of Isaac snuggled up on the rug getting his nap with all the gifts surrounding him. Grant was very good about waiting his turn even though we had to remind him to be patient. And don't worry I'm sure you'll see Grant all dressed in his Bears uniform, if you haven't already. Evy took ALL the paper off the gift before even looking at the thing. I had a great day just relaxing, napping and chatting on the phone.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, Grant has hair, and Isaac doesn't! Too funny!
Is Grant into Legos? Joshua LOVES them...I spent a good portion of Christmas break helping him put together several sets that he got.
Look at all the presents. I thought that second picture of them coming down the stairs were way cute.
Post a Comment