usa flag

Monday, January 12, 2009

GO UTES!!

After the new year we welcomed fans to our home to watch the University of Utah trash Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. The Horstmann's decided to come for the game and a quick visit which was so much fun. We had a house full that night! Thank goodness for the ridiculously big new tv. It's a loaner. Isaac didn't move from his spot right next to the tv but it was worth it I'm sure. I on the other hand had fun playing hostess and take a good look at those Coco Krispie footballs cause it's be a long time before I make them again.
Anyway I'm so glad that Utah showed EVERYONE that they can do whatever they put their minds to. Thanks for the inspiration fellas!!

3 comments:

Young Family said...

Go Utes!

Britt Chudleigh said...

Those footballs are so cute! Pete was psyched about the game too. I am not much a a football fan but couldn't help feel a little pride. What a game. Uh, I think you need to move back to fully experience the joy right!

Lindsay said...

Looked like a fun party. Wish I could have been there. AWESOME game though!