usa flag

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Snow Angels

Here are our little snow angels! Grant has been bugging me to go play out in the snow ever since our first big storm. He would see the sun come out and ask if the snow would melt and be gone soon. I assured him it would be around for a while but he still was nervous. The problem I had with going out to play was he had a double ear infection and I wasn't sure how to do it with Evelyn. Finally I thought, he's got to get out and so we all bundled up to go play in the snow. I sat them down to take a picture before we got to cold. Then Grant started running around and jumping off a bank in our courtyard. I stood Evelyn up to attempt to walk in snow for the first time. She took one step and started to have the biggest belly laugh ever. She laughed so hard and thought snow was the funniest thing. Then, of course, she noticed Grant running all about kicking up snow and she laughed so hard she fell over. She was not happy about that but I stood her up again and she was back to laughing. It was much fun even if it was only 10 minutes long :)

3 comments:

Sarah S said...

that looks so fun! i love that evelyn thought it was hilarious...

Beckie said...

love that action shot of Grant
Evelyn is a pretty cute snowangel!

Anne said...

Oh my they are so cute in their puffy snowsuits. I love it!