MERRY CHRISTMAS! There are so many fun things to blog this time of year and the irony is there is no time to post it. I'm hoping to crank out a few posts in the next few days. Anyway, a few Saturdays ago we busted out the decorations, to Grant's delight. He helped me put up our nativity which is a little treasure to me. Isaac's mom made this nativity when she was younger and she passed it us our first Christmas together. It is my favorite Christmas decoration and I'm so grateful to have it! Thank you Janice!! The tree is interesting because we let the kids decorate it this year. Grant clumped the ornaments all together and surprisingly Evelyn picked a football as her first ornament to put on the tree. Grant was dying to put the star on the tree and finally after "forever" it was time and he did a great job. The tree this year is the fake one my mom bought us last year. Another funny thing about the tree is that it seems smaller than it was last year. I'm not sure why but I can't wait for next year when we'll buy a real tree again! I miss the smell ;) I realized at the end of decorating we were missing a box but no worries I'm sure we'll find when we move in February. With Christmas less than a week away I'm so excited and so ready!
1 comments:
I love that nativity too!
Post a Comment