Here we are in Grant's class decorating cookies. It started out pretty organized but we could only have 8 kids at a time decorating and painting. So as you can imagine it got out of control quickly. It must have been so hard for a bunch of 3,4,&5 year old children to hold back from joining the decorating fun.
We had one table that had sprinkles, frosting, marshmallows, and any other thing you could imagine to decorate sugar cookies with. We were asked to bring 4 dozen Christmas sugar cookies and I was so proud of Grant because he helped me make them. And when I say he helped me make them I mean it! He was rolling the dough, cutting the cookies and at one point I had to put in a movie for Evy and he was over there putting them on the cookie sheet! He loves making sugar cookies but I think he had more fun at the other table we had at school to paint pre-iced cookies. He made some beautiful ones and I can really see the talent he has. They tasted yummy too!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Cookies At Covenant
Posted by Krazy Khania at 6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment