So before Christmas break I never put up the things that led to our break so the next few posts are fun things we did in the beginning of December. As the title suggests my mom came to visit and we had a blast. One day we were able to go down to Chicago and go to the Christkindlemarket at Daley Plaza. I think it may have been the coldest day of the year so far and we froze to the point where we could barely walk. After walking around the outside market we had some yummy German food and then we went straight to the Walgreen's which warmed us up and provided a bathroom. On our way to the El we went through Old Navy and my mom told me this was her first time in the city! I felt bad so I'm sure her next visit will be Chicago filled. The other really fun thing we did was I made a hair bow holder for her friend who was expecting a little girl. The creative process is such a good feeling and I made some bows for her too.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Fun With Bubble
Posted by Krazy Khania at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment