
In early October I had the pleasure of taking Evelyn to the new and improved American Girl Place in Chicago! Last year for her birthday Isaac got her a Bitty Baby and he got me a gift certificate so I could take her to the store. I
finally got my act together and drove down. After driving around and around for a parking garage I calmed down and we had a fun morning. I think Evelyn had no idea that such a wonderful place
existed. She pushed strollers around and stared at all the storefront windows set up. We
purchased a Bitty Baby diaper bag and
car seat carrier. I had fun with my Dolly looking at dollies and I can't wait to go again!!
3 comments:
oh my, she is ADORABLE!!
we just drove by AG store. I can't wait to go in it myself!
looking at these pictures makes me MORE excited!
What a fun Mommy and Evy day
what a fun day! I'm sorry the parking gave you grief. we're going to american girl w/ my nieces in a few weeks - it is going to be SO fun seeing their faces at this place :)
Post a Comment