
This summer, as you may know, Isaac's mom and dad spent their days at Hickory Hollow Campgrounds. We were able to visit them often but this is our farewell to HHC for this summer. I'm sure we'll be back because it was so much fun. The kids had a great time looking at all the bugs but it was so wet and humid that they ate us alive. Grant had his final rides on the Gator and golf cart. And Granma & Bumpa made us some yummy breakfast on their new grill. The funniest thing was Grandma bought stuff to make smores and after Grant announces he doesn't really want one we all confess that we don't really like them either! Oh well what do ya do?
1 comments:
I don't like smores either. It's weird cause I like all the ingredients but putting them all together I feel sick afterward. Looks like a good time though.
Post a Comment