Well it took us 7 years but Grant finally made his first trip to the ER. Our last night at PoP's I had Grant take a shower and while I was downstairs I heard a slip and bump. A loud bump like a head bump. I ran upstairs to find Grant holding his eye and blood running down his body. He's screaming and seeing the blood didn't help. I shouted for PoP who was in the basement and for a minute thought I was just yelling at the kids. He came up and helped me get it bandaged and Grant out of the bathroom and ready for an ER visit. Evy didn't seem to be bothered and she and PoP stayed at home while Grant and I headed to Pottsville. Grant had an amazing ER doctor who told him everything that would happen and warned him before everything she did. Not to mention the super duper stitch job! He got 7 out the outside and 5 on the inside. This photo was taken just after he got them while we were still in the ER. Afterward we hit an all night diner where Grant received a chocolate milkshake!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
ER Visit
Posted by Krazy Khania at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment