
There was a cool rainbow in the clouds in the center of the photo. I wasn't sure if I could capture it. This is looking at the hill we sled.

The only photo of Grant because I couldn't keep up with him.

Evy wanted to go home and not get any pictures taken.

Then she decided to make a snow angel. She knew exactly what to do. I wonder who taught her.

Here's my angels' print.

Thank goodness for snow! My kids have been outside playing more in the last 3 days than they have all winter. Today I decided we were able to finally go sledding! Grant has been asking and we had nothing to do after school and we don't have to get up to go to school tomorrow (conferences) Grant was SO excited and Evelyn was on board. She didn't really want to go down the hill and started to fuss about going home. Then out of the blue she said "I want to make a snow angel." So we did and then she seemed happier. Then I started to "run" her down the hill and she saw how much fun it was. She really enjoyed herself and I'm glad! I had fun too cause you know I was sleddin' too!
1 comments:
oh that looks like so much fun! I'm gonna have to take Davis!
Post a Comment