Here is Evelyn on her first flight! We were on our way to Utah and she slept so well. She didn't make a peep but did want to play peek-a-boo with the lady behind us through the seats. Grant was very good through security. He took his shoes and backpack off and put them into a tub and then pushed all our stuff through the x-ray machines. I was able to get our luggage and pack it onto a cart and get to the rental car desk. The best part of this photo is I feel so proud but about and hour later I realized I left the pack-play at the airport! So I went back and got it. I was still pleased with the outcome! It was a great day.
Friday, June 15, 2007
The First Flight
Posted by Krazy Khania at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment